Mark your calendars for the 2nd Tuesday
of every month to attend a dynamic Human Resource Program!
The time of the program rotates each month, throughout the calendar quarter, generally* as follows::
*Note: Times may be altered for special presentations watch the newsletter and website for details.
| 1st Month of each Quarter - Morning Meeting: 7:30 am - 9:00 am|
| 2nd Month of each Quarter - Lunch Meeting: 11:30 am - 1:00 pm|
| 3rd Month of each Quarter - Evening Meeting: 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm|
General Monthly Meeting - Meeting Agenda Example:
|7:30 - 7:45 ||Registration & Networking|
|7:45 - 7:55 ||Announcements & Chapter Business|
|7:55 - 9:00 ||Speaker Introduction, Presentation & Questions|
MC-SHRM... A Dynamic, Growing Local Chapter - Affiliated with SHRM
"Superior Merit Award" Winning Chapter, Affiliated with The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), which is the World's Largest Association, Devoted to Human Resource Management and Including 190,000+ Members!
Locally, We Offer:
Networking & Professional Resources
- Monthly Meetings
- ...featuring Speakers on a Variety of HR Topics
- Workshops & Seminars
- ...emphasizing Education on Functional Areas of Human Resources
- Special Programs
- ...spotlighting Latest Trends Affecting Human Resource Professionals
- Professional Certification
- ...in Partnership with Rice University School of Continuing Studies, Increase Your Knowledge of Human Resource Management
and Prepare for the Professional Certification Exam, Administered by HRCI (Human Resource Certification Institute).
SHRM Learning System is Utilized. Discounted Rate is Offered to MC-SHRM Members. www.scs.rice.edu/hr
- Network with Your Peers
- ...Build Professional Relationships
- Legislative Updates
- ...Access Current Human Resource Information Affecting Local and National Workforce and Advising on the Latest Trends
- Take Action to Impact Legislative Issues
- ... Participate in Legislative Activities that Influence State and Federal Laws Affecting Your Worksite and Employees
- Volunteer to "Serve the Professional and Advance the Profession"
- Build a Professional Network
- ... Attend Meetings, Join a Committee, Get Involved
Click here for more program information
For more career services information, please see our Career Services page. To post your job listing or resume, please consider becoming a member.
||Tue. Dec 10, 2013
|| MC-SHRM ANNUAL HOLIDAY PARTY
& SILENT AUCTION (Benefiting SHRM Foundation)
ENJOY SPLENDID COMPANY - GOOD FOOD - SILENT AUCTION*
RELAXING CHAIR MASSAGES - DOOR PRIZE
- Complimentary Appetizers & Iced Tea
- Cash Bar Available
SILENT AUCTION ITEMS CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED:
- Contact Alex Del Valle: firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-823-2126
WHO DOES THE MC-SHRM SILENT AUCTION BENEFIT?
- Proceeds from Silent Auction Solely Benefit SHRM Foundation
- SHRM Foundation is a Nonprofit Affiliate of SHRM
- Focused on Advancing and Supporting the HR Profession, via
- Research Grants, Scholarships & Innovative Educational Product
THANK YOU in Advance for Your Participation & Support of
MC-SHRM's Annual Holiday Party & Silent Auction Benefiting SHRM Foundation!
||2:00pm - 4:00pm
||Macaroni Grill (1155 Lake Woodlands Drive, The Woodlands - 281-367-3773)
||Wed. Dec 4, 2013
||FREE* to Members, Prospective Members & Guests who RSVP by 12/04/13 at www.mc-shrm.org - RSVP No Shows Will Be Billed
||$10 Without advance RSVP for yourself & each guest(s) - contributed to SHRM Foundation fundraiser
RSVP deadline (12/04/13) expired.